If you can’t find the information you need here or on our handbook, our Contact Centre are your first point of call.
You can contact us by email, text or phone!
Text: 07539 114114
Phone: 01206 244700
Need specialist help?
Get in touch with our Contact Centre if you need hands-on support and they will arrange for a Specialist Officer to contact you.
Our Specialist Officers replace your previous Housing/Neighbourhood Officer or Scheme Officer.
Our Contact Centre team are here to assess whether you need the help of our specially trained officers.
For residents, your homes and communities
Colne provides support with all aspects of your tenancy. We are here to help you with:
- Moving into a home
- Changing homes: transferring to another Colne home and swapping homes with a non-Colne resident
- Ending your tenancy
Colne provides support with paying your rent and any issues you may face with debt and repayments. We are here to help you with:
- Discretionary housing payments (DHPs) to assist with short falls in housing benefit
- Repayment plans
- Universal credit
- Hardship payments to solve council tax debts
- Signposting to support providers when specialised assistance is required
- Housing Benefit for people on low incomes to help pay rent
Is your household or local community experiencing harassment, alarm or distress? Head to our dedicated Anti-social behaviour page to find out how we can help you.
Colne provides short-term support tailored to residents who may be classed as vulnerable or less able to maintain their tenancies. We can provide support with:General wellbeing
- Home adaptations
- Welfare benefits
- Affordable housing for older people
- Signposting to further expert support
Colne is here to ensure your home is kept in a good state of repair and communal and estate areas are safe and up to standard. We are here to deliver:
- Regular health and safety checks of communal areas
- Fire safety checks and advice
- Maintenance to your home