Care and Support
Colne has a range of supported housing solutions for the following client groups:
- Older people with support needs click for more information
- Adults with complex learning difficulties which may exist alongside challenging behavioural and physical impairments
- Young lone parents (aged 16 to 25) with support needs
- Adults with Autism or Asperger’s Syndrome
- People recovering from mental health problems
A summary of our current vacancies is here.
More information about our supported housing service is here.
In some of our schemes we provide support services (especially in sheltered housing) but in many others we work in partnership with specialist providers including:
- Mencap – to provide residential care for older adults with learning and physical disabilities in Colchester at Queens Lodge
- Acorn Village – to provide supported living services for adults with learning disabilities in Manningtree
- Nacro – to provide housing and support solutions in Colchester and Clacton
- Autism Anglia – to provide shared housing for adults with disorders on the Autistic Spectrum in Colchester
Helpful website links