If you or someone you know needs help to live independently at home, don’t keep quiet and let it escalate.
Our My Plan team can take the worry out of planning the support you or someone you know may need.
We offer free friendly advice for over 65s in Clacton and Colchester. You don’t have to be a Colne tenant to contact us.
What is My Plan?
A free short-term support service to help older people plan to live happily and healthily at home for as long as possible.
How can the My Plan team help you?
• By talking to you about your needs and choices
• Involving your family and carers
• Navigating through the maze of information about your options
• Signposting to relevant agencies and organisations
• Working together to create a “my plan” tailored to you and your future
How do I get referred?
• Refer yourself by phoning or emailing the my plan team
• Ask a health or social care professional to refer you
• Ask a family member or close friend to contact us
My Plan is funded by the Independence, Choice and Control Fund (ICCF) on behalf of Essex County Council and the five Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) in Essex.